Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Episode 15 Of Ten For Tuesday Is Ready

It took a month but Episode 15 of my podcast Ten For Tuesday has finally been uploaded. It really is a continuation of Episode 14, when I selected the songs I had about seven or eight left over and I really didn't want to leave them out so after a little digging I found a few more songs and it was decided. Life as always intervenes but also I've been busy with my other podcast notmovingpictures. As a matter of fact I've just recorded three episodes of that one in the past five days. Be of good So jump in the time machine with me and remember what it was like to rock out in the early 90s.

Biohazard - Punishment
Rollins Band - Starve
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Prong - Snap Your Finger, Snap Your Neck
Rage Against The Machine - Testify
Butthole Surfers - Who Was In My Room Last Night
L7 - Pretend That We're Dead
Sponge - Rotting Pinata
Alice In Chains - Would
Paw - Jessie


twitter - @notmovingpics   email - tenfortuesday@gmail.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: