Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 057



Once again this has come down to the wire, my wife has had me busy working on her projects. If you're single you won't understand but it comes with the deal. Luckily, I've had the idea for this episode for at least a  month so all I had to do was gather the music files and determine the order of songs. There's not a lot of talking which is a good thing, just ten great songs from the 80s and 90s that don't get any kind of airplay around here. In two weeks we'll see what kind of mood I'm in and what I can dredge up from my musical memories. Later.

Wire Train - With God On Our Side
Devo - Jerking Back And Forth
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
Georgia Satellites - Battleship Chains
Beat Farmers - Riverside
The Replacements - Kiss Me On The Bus
The Rainmakers - Let My People Go
Matthew Sweet - Sick Of Myself
Concrete Blonde - God Is A Bullet
Soul Asylum - Somebody To Shove

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: