Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ten For Tuesday Episode 074: Am I Late?



It’s been a while but finally Ten For Tuesday is back. My laptop died and I haven’t been able to get it fixed. Unfortunately a lot of my files were on there so I’ve had to make do with my tablet. Since it’s so close to getting this thing out in time I decided to do it the easy way. I selected five songs each from the 2014 samplers that Dirtnap Records and Dirt Cult records (both located in Portland) put out. Besides, liking their music as I do, makes it a great idea to pay tribute to them for giving back to the fans. And yes I did forget to mention Dirt Cults website on the podcast so remember it’s www.dirtcultrecords.com. Do yourself a favor, go there and to www.dirtnaprecs.com and pick up some cool music. Wow, I oughtta become a paid announcer I’m so good and smooth at this stuff. Never fear, another episode is already in the works. It feels good to be back.

Of course my tablet and the WiFi at work conspired against me to make this a little bit more late. Such is life.

Dirtnap Records
Sonic Avenues – Lost And Found
Mind Spiders – Make Make Make Make
The Estranged – Fatalist Flaw
Missing Monuments – Answer The Call
Steve Adamyk Band – Careless
Dirt Cult Records
Feral Trash – Ghost In You
Iron Chic – White Lies
Blank Pages – Shelter
Catholic Guilt – Bygones
Needles\\Pins – Losing Your Mind

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: