Monday, February 5, 2018

notmovingpictures Episode 82: Reading List

This episode is dedicated to what I've been reading lately. Books by Sean Carswell and Troy James Weaver to be exact as well as the next ones lined up. In turn I also discuss some of the current ideas I've had to write myself. You could say opening myself up to different authors and their personal writing styles has stimulated my creative ideas. Funny how that works. Creativity spawns creativity. Mt wife thinks I've been reading too much dark material lately but I do find ways to even it out. Listen and you'll see.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Husker Du - Sorry Somehow

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: