Friday, March 16, 2018

notmovingpictures Episode 084: Reflecting On Failure, Reading and Racism

This episode has sat on my laptop halfway edited for about three weeks. No more I say. The time is now. More book talk is featured where I have re-read Madhouse Fog by Sean Carswell, then I was in the middle of This Is Between Us by Kevin Sampsell and it led me to think about divorce and my ex-wife's daughter. Of coursed I need to say something about my first ever visit to the Veteran's Administration and how that went. Lastly my experience going to see Black Panther and overhearing two old white racist women commenting on the poster for the movie. You gotta listen to understand it all.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: The Clash - I'm So Bored With The U.S.A.

Email: notmovingpicurtures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: