Thursday, May 24, 2018

WMUL Short Fill In Tape 1998?

I just uploaded a short tape made sometime around 1998 from a fill in session at WMUL. There's no talking, station i.d.s etc. Just six songs all by themselves.Seems to be a bit of a skinhead theme going on. I have no memory of recording this at all but the I know the songs well. Check it out at https://bit.ly/2x8cOOv

The Skoidats - Saturday Skins
Inspecter 7 - Hub City Stompers
Dropkick Murphys - Skinhead On The MBtA
The Templars - Skins & Punks
Bad Manners - Skinhead Girls
Unknown - Take The Skinheads Bowling

This audio comes from an old cassette tape I recorded as I did a fill in slot on WMUL, Marshall University in Huntington, WV. It may suffer from the effects of time. I have done nothing special to enhance the sound or fix any bugs suffered by the equipment of the radio station.

email : notmovingpictures@gmail.com  twitter: @notmovingpics
blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: