Monday, June 11, 2018

notmovingpictures Episode 088: Sometimes The World Bums Me Out

Episode 88 finds me expounding more on my recent depression diagnosis and my journey to understanding how I got where I am. Then I describe how the father of a friend of my son got bent out of shape at me and my response. Right or wrong it's how I felt and I let him know. Then I get into our bully of a president and how the NFL caved in to him and how the conservative press continues to back him in the face of his continued self serving existence. The man lies and badly at that.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Onda Vaga - Unknown song title

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: