Monday, November 18, 2019

Notmovingpictures Episode 101: Huge Stack Of Ziines



After a long spell of spent, well, not doing much really, notmovingpictures returns. This time around I talk about my recent move to 1st shift after not having worked it since 1995. There is talk of zines, those I have read in the recent months (Chorrada, The Ken Chronicles, Hypno Video, For The Clerisy, Friday Night In West Ealing, Rut Zine, Something For Nothing, Huckleberry, Burn Collector and Loserdom get mentioned) and some I have yet to create.

One nice thing I've been told is that some of the zines I did last Summer will be reviewed in the next issue of Xerography Debt which is awesome because I love XD. You might hear something about free classes I am taking for the iPad and uh, yeah, that's about it.

Closing music: Guided By Voices - Downer

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: