Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 060



Another Tuesday gone by and it's another late episode. This time I intended to upload this one at work on my dinner break using their free Wi-Fi. Unfortunately the free Wi-Fi there has been getting worse and worse. To use it you have to go to a login page and click on the logo that means you agree to their rules, etc, etc. Usually I have problems connecting but eventually after disconnecting and reconnecting several times it will work. In the very worst situations I've ad to restart my laptop and go from there. But on this Tuesday it would give me the prompt that I needed to go to the login page but it wouldn't connect me with it. It always tried to go to my home page. I tried everything I know and it would never work. If you're asking if I tried to call IT and get their help the answer is no. In the evenings they have the equivalent of the D team that knows how to do a few things and that's about it. At least I can use the Wi-Fi at my home so now enough boring details and onto the music: 

The Draft – Little Mascara
Wool – S.O.S.
Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves – Anybody Else
Ozomatli – Brighter
The Slackers – Yes It’s True
Los Mocosos – Caliente
Grupo Fantasma – Cumbia Del Coyote
Violent Femmes – Freak Magnet
Stiff Little Fingers – Roots Radicals Rockers and Reggae
Ian Dury & The Blockheads – I Wanna Be Straight

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.
 


Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: