Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ten For Tuesday Episode 098

Like I said last time, I'm getting tired of naming the episodes so I won't until I feel like it's appropriate. This weeks features even more of the music and bands from last week. Basically it's a lot of 80s rock, roots and more. Just call it good and enjoy.



Beat Farmers - There She Goes
The Replacements - Left Of The Dial
The Call - Let The Day Begin
Miki Gonzales - Vamos A Tocache
Bodeans - Closer To Free
Phantom, Rocker and Slick - My Mistake
Brian Setzer - The Knife Feels Like Justice
Los Lobos - One Time One Night
The Del Fuegos - I Still Want You
Green On Red - Time Ain't Nothing

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: