Sunday, September 2, 2018

notmovingpictures Episode 91: Universal Is A Money Grab

Okay, I know. The audio is jacked up. My excuse is I recorded this episode at the Audiolab in the Maker Space at the Central Branch of Tulsa County Libraries. It's a really cool recording studio and it was my first time but for some reason it only recorded my audio on the left channel. Still, I liked what I talked about and didn't want to try and replicate it at home so here it is warts and all, talking about the Maker Space, Universal is nothing more than a money grab, how my vacation went, Sean Carswell's book Drinks For The Little Guy and my situation with the VA. Oh yeah, I have a new logo, sort of.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Drop Steady - The Light

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @ notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes of the podcast can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: