Sunday, November 3, 2019

If You Choose Not To Decide You Still Have Made A Choice

The choices are, continue watching a movie that I’ve seen before or work on a project and actually get something creative done. For once I choose the latter. At some point before going to bed I should have the audio for two episodes of Ten For Tuesday done as well one for notmovingpictures. There is already an episode of Ten For Tuesday finished and ready to be uploaded and it will be the 1st one in over two months. For notmovingpictures it’s been even longer I think. Right now I’m just too lazy to look it up.

My stack of zines to read is almost finished, just a bit more including a forgotten one that I found buried underneath a stack of crap. Of course soon I’ll be sending out more or mine which hopefully will keep me on trading lists for those that I’ve found and like. There should be some reviews of the zines I did from earlier in the summer appearing in Xerography Debt soon. Who knows, that might lead me to more like-minded souls meandering in the world of zines.

Veteran’s Day will soon be here and that means there’s a very good chance I’ll eat myself into a food coma. To ensure this has a high likelihood of happening I’ve taken the day off from work. Look, if you’re going to do this thing then you might as well do it properly. Just think, five or six years ago I never would have gone for a single free meal. Now, I’m drawing up a plan of attack to maximize my intake of free food.

I just finished reading Burn Collector # 15 and next up is Loserdom # 24. Burn Collector was excellent. I’m typing this with the Bluetooth keyboard I purchased several months ago For my iPad and am just now getting around to using. That’s my modus operandi, go nuts thinking I just absolutely have to have something and then once I’ve acquired said object take months before actually using it.

Oh well, time to record.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: