Saturday, July 17, 2021

Ten For Tuesday Episode 194: Balkan Wire Combo

After a 9 month hiatus TFT returns! I'm having issues with embedding a player so just click the link below.


TPOH - I'm An Adult Now
Wire Train - God On Our Side
Mission Of Burma - That's When I Reach For My Revolver
X - Nausea
Alien Boy - If We Don't Speak
Chris Murray Combo - Buckle Up
Satelite Kingston - La Ultima Carta
The Fabulous Lolo Meets King Kong Girio - From New York To Montreal
Bedouin Soundclash - When The Night Feels My Song
Balkan Beat Box - Dancing With The Moon

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com  Twitter & Instagram: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes are at www.archive.org. Just search for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: