Wednesday, August 4, 2021

notmovngpictures Episode 106: Anxiety, Vinyl and Zines

My mind is on the big change with my job that will hopefully alleviate a lot of the stress and anxiety that have been plaguing me. Then I meander on to zines and what vinyl I've purchased over the last few months. Some (but not all): Scorpions, Icicle Works, The Jam, Wire Train, Hunters, Gypsyblood, Wire, Joe Jackson, The Clash, Zerra One, Mission Of Burma, The Dead Kennedy's, The Police, Gang Of Four and more! To find out those I didn't list and which particular albums I bought, well, you gotta listen to the episode. I'm mean that way.


Follow the link to Podomatic: https://bit.ly/3Cha52N

Closing music: Shonen Knife - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker

email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter & Instagram: @notmovingpics

Older episodes are found at www.archive.org. Just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: