Saturday, April 30, 2022

notmovingpictures Episode 111: The Molice and Seeing Henry Rollins

The episode starts off with a recap of the Henry Rollins talking show in Oklahoma City that Tommy and I saw on the 26th. It was good to talk with Tommy. There's talk about the status of my zines. Then the spotlight is on The Molice, a fantastic band from Japan that I've been into for the past 2-3 months. I speak a bit off the top of my head about the band and play 3 of their songs Rainbow, Magic and the remixed version of RiverS. Realistically I could have chosen from a large number of excellent songs and used others. They are flat out amazing. Please go listen to them on Bandcamp or Spotify. You won't be disappointed. Click the link to listen

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com  Twitter & Instagram: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: