Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ten For Tuesday Episode 8 Up Now


As usual Blogger has been acting up and I just noticed that two of my posts were saved as drafts instead of being published. Now Blogger is freezing on me as I try to work. Perhaps I'll give Wordpress a look and see what they have to offer. At any rate, Episode eight of the Ten For Tuesday podcast is up at http://www.tenfortuesday.podomatic.com/. This weeks songs and artists are:

The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
The English Beat - Ranking Full Stop
The Police - So Lonely
The Specials - Free Nelson Mandela
The Icicle Works - Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)
Tommy Tutone - Teen Angel Eyes
The Plimsouls - Everywhere At Once
Split Enz - I Got You
Fischer Z - So Long
The Nails - 88 Lines About 44 Women

I've already got the next three episodes planned out so check back soon and hear some more great music.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: