Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Podcast Episode: Ten For Tuesday 34



Thanks to those that have left me comments and thoughts lately, it is very much appreciated. I'm trying to keep the episodes coming regularly but in the coming weeks I also will have to spend time on my other podcast, notmovingpictures. It's been a bit neglected lately and I foresee quite a bit of content making it's way in the coming weeks. At the same time, I don't want to lapse on Ten For Tuesday so hopefully I'll be diligent and show a little discipline. On to the music:

Los Furios - Heats Rising
Babylove and the Van Dangos - Jump n Swing n Sway
Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
Kings X - Pray
Brides Of Destruction - Revolution
Andy Taylor - I Might Lie
Hoodoo Gurus - Crackin' Up
Australian Crawl - Errol
Go Jimmy Go - Ease Up (Rocksteady)
The Jolly Boys - Rehab

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: