Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Podcast Episode - Ten For Tuesday Episode 39: Back To The Eighties


As I was rummaging around on my external hard drive I came across two Cd's from a collection called Lost 80s and I started saying this song could go with this one and this one and so on and so on. Within a few minutes I had ten songs selected and a few more minutes after that I had the order identified and that quickly a new episode was on it's way. If you love 80s music you should remember most of these and hopefully you're not too sick of them. Luckily (?) for me there is no 80s radio station in Tulsa so I am not forced to hear that music until I'm sick of it. At any rate, here's the music:

The Kinks - Do It Again
Greg Kihn Band - Reunited
Dave Edmunds - Information
The Rolling Stones - She's So Cold
Phil Seymour - Precious To Me
Marshall Crenshaw - Someday, Someway
Peter Wolf - Lights Out
Berlin - No More Words
Ultravox - Dancing With tears In My Eyes
Talk Talk - It's My Life

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

For older episodes go to www.archive.org and search for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: