Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Podcat Episode: Ten For Tuesday Episode 37


Another week, another episode. Before I say anything about this episode I have to make a correction from Episode 36. After I actually looked up the information I found that Dave Edmunds is in actuality Welsh, not American. With that out of the way this episode has something for everyone. There's ska, 80s, 90s and new wave. Quite the musical smorgasbord if you will. Often times I like presenting a mix of different styles and genres (like this week) and others I feel like gathering songs from a certain style or period. There will be some of that coming in the near future. It just depends on my mood really and that's a difficult thing to predict. So for now let's just enjoy what we have, this episode, in all it's glory.

Rancid - Timebomb
Inspecter 7 - Hub City Stompers
Rocket From The Crypt - Lipstick
Oingo Boingo - Who Do You Want To Be
The dBs - Black And White
New Town Kings - La La World
Checkered Cabs - Darling Boy
Wool - Medication
Queen - One Vision
Steve Stevens - Atomic Playboys

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: