Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Podcast Episode: Ten For Tuesday Episode 36

This episode had to be changed after a problem last week with one of my music files and it delayed me getting it done for reasons I describe in the podcast. If you don't like music from different genres, decades and languages then you won't like this episode at all. Artists from Peru, Argentina, Spain, Philippines, the U.K. and the U.S. are all featured. It's got old music, it's got new music, it's got good music. Now I just hope I get it out in time.



Dave Edmunds - Me And The Boys
Au Pairs - Come Again
La Oreja De Van Gogh - Soledad
Grupo Fantasma - Hijo
The Forthrights - Lord I Pray
Put3ska - Moonstomp Tonight
The Big Six - Groovy Geezer
Souldier Of Fortune - Payaso
Pedro Suarez Vertiz - Los Globos Del Cielo
Los Autenticos Decadentes - La Guitarra

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: