Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Podcast Episode: Ten For Tuesday 35



www.tenfortuesday.podomatic.com

It's been a while. I originally had this episode all but put together before experiencing software difficulties. Then I went on vacation to Peru for three weeks. Really. So after returning I finally got around to trying to figure out what was wrong and get the episode out. While I never did find out what was wrong I was able to replace a song and re-record my spoken part and voile, ten more nuggets of sonic splendidness are now available for your listening pleasure. You're welcome.

Bob Mould - Star Machine
Rat City Riot - Highway Hymns
The Nods - Ray Gun Sally
Barbara Y Los Rotos Del Rock - Tu No Sabes Quien Soy
Blondie - Mother
The Slackers - Bin Waitin
The Urge - All Washed Up
Robbie Robertson - Showdown At Big Sky
The James Hunter Six - Minute By Minute
The Generators - City Of Angels

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn’t find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won’t hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT it’s all about the music…..and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com   Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: