Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Something Else New That Doesn't Have A Title

Right after I wrote "move" last week (and I mean literally within seconds) I started this one. As usual it's just a first draft and I haven't touched it since. It's unknown if it will turn out to be something more or if pieces of it make it into something else. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

untitled

Can’t play a guitar
No good to pick up sticks
The only thing I’ve got going
With the pain the words eclipse
We go down the well
Past the rabbit hole
Searching for that piece
Of my soul that was stole
Heard the words you been singing
Reaching into my mind planting seeds
Help me find a way
To get rid of my disease

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: