Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 068: The Episode From Hell

This episode has been a lesson on perseverance for me. Originally I had planned on using three other bands to start the show and at first everything seemed fine. That is until I tried to assemble all of the parts together. My first audio section suddenly was sped up and I sounded like a chipmunk. I tried changing the order of the songs then tried to eliminate one and bring in another but then the songs started sounding either sped up or slowed down. It was exasperating and finally I said the hell with it and chucked the songs and started over with the ones you see now. If you're asking just what were the original three songs well, that's for me to know. At some point I may try and use them again, you never know, it could just be my laptop or Audacity acting up. Stranger things have been known to happen. Anyway, enough boring tech stuff, the new songs work and sound great. They would have been used soon anyway. Enjoy below or go to http://bit.ly/1ujyZXU



Bad Sports - Can't Just Be Friends
Holly And The Italians - I Wanna Go Home
Back Seat Romeos - Zero Ambitions
Shock Nagasaki - These Are Our Streets Now
Crown Court - Trouble From London
Bleached - For The Feel
Terrible Feelings - Hollow
Nerve Beats - T-2
Mary Monday And The Bitches - Popgun
Poopshovel - One Pass Away

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: