Tuesday, September 13, 2016

notmovingpictures Episode 045: Do You Really Know What Freedom Means?

Yet another solo episode. Patience, soon I will have episodes with co-hosts. Soon I tell you. This time I talk about dismantling my office, my to-do list for projects, etc. that need to get finished before I go on my vacation. Then it's on to the serious topic. Protests that occur by not standing for the national anthem and/or flag burning and the publics reaction. My take on this issue is unconventional. I've seen a lot in my time in the military and since. I bet you won't be able to guess what my point of view is. Listen and see.



Opening Music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing Music: Freedom Club - Rather Be Blind

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com
Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can also be found @ www.archive.org, just search for notmovingpictures

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: