Thursday, June 22, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 061: Who Was Your First?

Listening to the latest episode of Henry Rollins podcast (Henry and Heidi) got me thinking and that inspired this episode. First up I talk about who the first band I saw was and then who my first "real" concert was. There is a difference. Then it's on to who my son has chosen his first "real" concert to be. Hint, looking like Deep Purple and Alice Cooper. Understand though that he has been in the presence of musicians plying their trade before. There are various other musical meanderings muttered by me so take a listen and enjoy.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Rollins Band - Tearing

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: