Sunday, April 29, 2018

Doing Lines 2

Loneliness always wins out.

Ten thousand years the same as a hundred.

His son bought drugs at school today.

Your feelings were forgotten, they kicked you in the teeth.

I’m too good a friend to chance on romance.

We’re well on our way to the domination of anarchy.

It didn’t seem like Christmas.

Each loves another they can’t decide.

They’re playing out their masochistic tendencies.

The mighty wind howls and the storms will blow.

The prettiest picture I’ve ever seen is the rain in the trees.

Suicide hurts others, not just you, not just me.

One man sits alone while others sit in a group.

One man works two jobs and another cheats on his spouse.

I want your love I want your help. I’m afraid to risk it.

You got what you wanted and left me for another.

I’m all alone in a room full of people.

Sometimes I feel like my heart is broken into pieces.

She showed up with him again.

My blood is spilling on the floor.

He knew he couldn’t change the past.

Never give up, never give in.

I guess I found out the hard way.

I sat down and waited for my ride.

I guess after all it’s just a game.

When the boys leave town the girls run around.

If I told you a secret would you believe it?

She doesn’t want to love me.

I continue to hang around, just in case.

Forget the truths you learned in school. They’re all lies.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: