Tuesday, April 14, 2020

An Attempt At Writing A Haiku

Okay, For what it's worth I was sitting around with nothing better to do so I came up with a haiku. At least I think it is. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Of course, I had to do it my way so there you go. This is based from an idea for a zine that I have thought about but not written yet. Seemed like a good idea at the time.



 Tail

I discovered
We all have a shit story
Inside our own head


Update: So it's a few hours later and this one popped in my head. It took about two minutes to write so that may attest to it's quality or lack thereof. I have no idea what I'm doing or why.


Actuality

A pondering mind
Is a terrible burden
When passion is gone


Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter & Instagram @notmovingpics

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: