Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Episode: Ten For Tuesday Podcast 32



Let's start of with the obvious, I made an error when recording my spoken part. I messed up the order of songs but hey, I wanted to get this out so I decided not to re-record it after I figured it out. The order listed below is correct so go off of that. This episode features some new music but also a lot of stuff from the 80s although not necessarily what you might easily remember.

Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine - Shock-U-Py
Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes
Tom Tom Club - Kissin' Antonio
The Long Ryders - Lights Of Downtown
Jason & The Scorchers - White Lies
The Blasters - So Long Baby Goodbye
Phantom, Rocker & Slick - Men Without Shame
Knucklehead - Cold Civil War
Pilfers - Dr Kervorkian
The Specials - It's You

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn’t find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won’t hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT it’s all about the music…..and me of course.


Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: