Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Podcast: Ten For Tuesday Episode 31



Lately I've been feeling the pointlessness of giving tag lines to these episodes so I've decided to simply give the episode number and only give them a tag line when it's something special, like when I go on a road trip. Maybe I'm just lazy, I don't know. Anyway, the episode features some new punk, some ska from the latter 90s, a new one from Brazilian group Stop Four and various other surprises. It's an eclectic grouping but hey, it's what I felt like playing. So there you go.

Downtown Struts - Lost In America
Harrington Saints - Revolution
See Spot - Last Dance
Stop Four - Rei Na Barriga
Radiation Kings - Murder
King Django -Lyrics Architect
Brave New Girl - One Of These Days
Rev. Horton heat - Pyschabilly Freakout
Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper - Elvis Is Everywhere
Checkmate - So Suspicious


Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: