Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Podcast Episode - Ten For Tuesday: 80s Metal Rules



Today's episode is in honor of my road trip from this past weekend to go to Kansas City and see Iron Maiden and Megadeth in concert. I had the idea for these bands in an 80s metal themed episode many months back but the time never seemed right. That is until the date of the concert approached and I knew there was no better time to do it. If the ten groups I have seen three of them in concert although only one took place in the 80s. That one would be Judas Priest whom I saw in Boeblingen, Germany at the end of the 80s while serving in the Army. While there I should have also seen Ozzy but for some unknown reason I didn't go and seemingly was on post by myself that night. Such is the stupidity of youth.

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Accept - Balls To The Wall
Quiet Riot - Metal Health
Dio - We Rock
Badlands - Highwire
Ozzy Osbourne - Miracle Man
Scorpions - Blackout
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Going
The Cult - Wildflower
Jetboy - Feel The Shake

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: