Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Podcast Episode: notmovingpictures 017 - The Forgotten One



Oh my poor neglected podcast. It's hard to believe that the last episode uploaded was over three months ago but it's true. What's even harder to believe is that this episode was actually recorded on June 9th and has sat ever since. I had intended to upload it while I was on my Peruvian vacation but that didn't happen. As a matter of fact I was sure that while I was in Peru I would be able to record a ton of new stuff with lots of interesting people. That didn't happen either. Don't get me wrong, I met and spent time with those people but nothing ever got recorded. At least I can be assured that the next time I travel I'll be armed with experience, hopefully that will be enough. The good news is that the next episode is already recorded and it just needs to be edited. Once I get around to it.

As for episode 17, well Tommy and I talk about the process of writing a new set of lyrics that perhaps soon will be melded with music to form a new Alloy song. The title we came up with for this new opus is When I Get You Alone. We also discussed a disturbing trend in education in the U.S. where high schools have been withholding diplomas from graduates because of some idiotic rule supposedly broken during the graduation ceremony. Listen up for all the details and our pithy comments.

Opening song by Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing song by The Nods - Raygun Sally

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: