Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Podcast Episode: Ten For Tuesday 043



This is another of those Ipod podcasts. I'm not trying to be so silly as if to make everybody believe that I just turned it on and hit shuffle and these ten songs came up in this order. No, several of them did and I wrote them down, then I'd skip a few for various reasons like I've already played them on Ten For Tuesday before or they just didn't seem to fit. Pretty soon I had the ten songs and the order of procession came rather quickly afterwards. I actually had the entire thing done and ready to upload by at least four days ahead of time. That never happens. As for the next episode, well I've already got nine songs selected and am waiting for a tenth to make itself known. Strange feeling, this being ahead of the game. On to the music:

Bad Religion - Only Rain
Rat City Riot - Signs Of Distress
Chris Murray & The Slackers - Rastaman Rock
Radio 4 - Everything's In Question
Jaya The Cat - Two Ships Passing
Matt Mays & El Torpedo - Ain't So Heavy
Sugar - Believe What You're Saying
Paul Westerberg - Waiting On Somebody
School Of Fish - Unrecognizable
The Godfathers - Cause I Said So

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: