Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ten For Tuesday Episode 044



For this episode I first came up with the middle group of songs and then added from there. I became aware of The Dopamines and Rumspringer from the Kpunk podcast. The Peter Hook song was already sitting there waiting to be used. Avenged Sevenfold came from a friend on Facebook and they are a band I've overlooked before but I like the song so there they stayed. The last song added was this very catchy one by Superchunk that I got after seeing the video for it. rock. So it came together rather quickly and is mainly a rock, metal and punk show and I hope it resonates as it did for me.

Superchunk - Crossed Wires
Peter Hook - Pictures In My Mind
Bob Mould - Spiraling Down
Newsted - ...As The Crow Flies
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King
The Evidence - Crossing The Rubicon
Helmet - Seeing Eye Dog
The Dopamines - 10 Stories
Rumspringer - Killer Boots, Man
Redd Kross - Choose To Play

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: