Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ten For Tuesday Episode 046: Back To The Late 70s and Early 80s



This weeks episode comes at you fast because I'm under the gun to get it out in time. Tuesday kind of rolled up on me quickly so last night after getting off of work I started gathering the songs and that is when the problems started. I couldn't find some of them and the digging and searching began. At any rate, that's all done and the show is ready. All of these songs were important to me in high school and college and no matter how much they get played I still love listening to them. Hopefully you'll like it too.

The Clash - Tommy Gun
The Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun
Devo - Girl U Want
The Ramones - Cretin Hop
The Cars - My Best Friends Girl
X - The Have Nots
U2 - New Years Day
The English Beat - Save It For Later
The Police - Man In A Suitcase
The Specials - Monkey Man

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn’t find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly, new wave and more from all over the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won’t hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT it’s all about the music…..and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: