Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ten For Tuesday Ep 49: Not A Christmas Song To Be Found



Editors note: I messed up the track order and had to corerct it on 12/27/13 though it's still wrong on the podcast. What can I say, I'm an idiot sometimes. That's what I get for rushing.

It's Christmas Eve but this is not a Christmas music episode. I don't really listen to Christmas-type music, just not my thing so it doesn't get played here. It also isn't an end of the year favorite songs episode either because that would take entirely too much time for me to pull it together and time is not something I have a great deal of. Of course this week there were problems with the music and I had to replace a few songs but in the end I think it came out rather well. Don't take my word for it though, judge for yourself.

Gordon Gano's Army - First Song
Bob Mould - Taking Everything
The Skints - Out My Mind
Admiral Fallow - Guest Of The Government
Blue Peter - Same Old Place
Line & Circle - Roman Ruins
Molina Y Los Cosmicos - En El Camino Del Sol
Calexico - Splitter
Gina Chavez - Gotta Get
The Archives - One More Time

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn’t find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly, new wave and more from all over the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won’t hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT it’s all about the music…..and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: