Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ten For Tuesday Episode 048: Late Yet Again



Man, I've really been messing up lately. This episode was meant to come out last week even though I knew it would be late. But then one day passed, then another and another and it was clear that it wasn't going to happen. I have good intentions however that never seems to be enough. I've got stuff for my other podcast notmovingpictures (which is languishing more than this one believe it or not) for months. Anyway, here's another episode, hope you like it, not gonna bore you with the details of how it came to be. The music is good and that's all that matters.

Stevie Stiletto - Brazil
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Sons Of Cain
The Subways - I Want To Hear What You Have To Say
FM359 - When The People Check Out
Off - Toxic Box
X-Ray Spex - Let's Submerge
Stumpf AG - Bergvagabunden
The Chills - Wet Blanket
Flatfoot 56 - Son Of Shame
Sydney Ducks - Esprit De Corps

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn’t find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly, new wave and more from all over the world. It doesn’t matter if it’s a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won’t hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT it’s all about the music…..and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics 
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: