Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 59



Okay, I know it's not Tuesday but give me a break, every member of my immediate family has been sick off and on for the past two weeks and it's been rough. Enough about my problems though, I had the lineup for this episode completed way ahead of time and the music for the episode after that selected as well when I saw last week that Bob Mould was releasing a new album and had a song out for said new album. I couldn't stomach the idea of waiting until Episode 61 to play it so I took out a song, revamped the order to make sure I like how everything fit and there you have it. In the end I think the inclusion of his song makes the episode better and let's be honest, it's not like I could sit on this track and wait around. It's Bob Mould and if you're paying attention I love his music and play it a lot. End of story.

Bob Mould – Hey Mr. Grey
Among Giants – The Pond
Black Wine – Flatland
The Blases - I Walk Alone
Articles Of Faith – Every Man For Himself
The Latter Day Saints - 592
The Haskells – Spinning Around
Augustines – Cruel City
Lydia Loveless – Head
Aggressors B.C. – Tone Of The Times

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: