Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Where's The New Episode?

As you can tell a new episode of Ten For Tuesday did not come out on Tuesday. Right now it's past midnight and I have come home from work where I will try and assemble it and get it uploaded at some point. You have to forgive me, not only have I been sick for most of the last two weeks but so has my family to varying degrees. While I'm not firing on all cylinders yet I'm getting closer day by day. Unless I get sick again that is.

Still I've managed to go to work and get other things done even though my body almost collapsed on me at one point and I stayed in bed for quite a while. I'll spare you the disgusting details of everything that has gone wrong with me but it's suffice to say the range has been great. I know I'll be very happy once I get rid of the poison ivy (I'm extremely allergic to it) and the cough that's been plaguing me. Even moderate health would feel good right about now. So there you have it, the reason
behind the tardy episode is not so compelling in interesting. It's just life.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: