Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Ten For Tuesday Episode 091: Kinda About The 90s

I've had the idea for this episode for a long time and finally it has come to fruition. Not all of the songs are from the 90s, I believe two are from 1989 but they all fit so well together it just had to be done. Perhaps my fiery rhetoric about that and why anybody who says Nirvana killed metal is wrong goes on too long but you can always fast forward to the music now can't you?



Sugar - A Good Idea
Seaweed - Go Your Own Way
The Tragically Hip - New Orleans Is Sinking
Matthew Sweet - I've Been Waiting
Soul Asylum - Somebody To Shove
The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Urge Overkill, - Tequila Sundae
Teenage Fanclub - The Concept

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: