Saturday, January 14, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 048: Mass Shootings and Back Tracking On Campaign Promises

I was up late, my mind on several things, so I decided to go ahead and record something at the risk of sounding sleep deprived and not very lucid. Normally when news breaks I give it some time for things to settle down before I weigh in. That way some of the hype has died down and a modicum of common sense can be appreciated. Sometimes. On this night though I felt like talking about the Ft Lauderdale Airport shooting as well as Donald Trump backing out of another of his campaign promises, as was to be expected. He's a conman who tricked his way into the presidency. He just told bigger lies than the career politicians.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Vox Populi - Everything

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com
Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: