Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ten For Tuesday Episode: Episode 106

Edit: Somehow the wrong file got uploaded so that has been fixed. Also, I am aware that I say episode 105 in the podcast. That is because after recording the file was unavailable to me and I had to do another episode in it's place. Perhaps I'll fix it one day in a bog brother overdub sort of way.

This is yet another continuation of episode 103, the third in a row featuring music from the late 70s to the early 80s and it's just more great music. This time I opted to only speak once at the very beginning so you got that going for ya.



Devo - Beautiful World
Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
Elvis Costello - Watching The Detectives
The Specials - A Message To You, Rudy
The Police - Message In A Bottle
The Cars - Just What I Needed
INXS - Don't Change
The Fixx - Stand Or Fall
Midnight Oil - Dead Heart
The Ruts - Staring At The Rude Boys

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course. Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: