Saturday, February 4, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 049: Four Years Of This Crap?

The focus of this episode is the Executive Orders and the Presidential Memorandums that Donald Trump made in roughly his first week as President. The lesson I learned in recording this episode is to be better prepared. Notes are fine and all but a good outline would have made it go so much smoother. As it was I had to do a ton of editing and since I was under a time constraint I can only hope I made my points in a somewhat sensible order. The thing is though, not one day after I recorded it Trump and his cabinet of imbeciles have made what I talked about seem tame in comparison. Can we really survive four years of this? Only time will tell.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day Closing music: Prong - Ice Runs Through My Veins

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com


Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: