Thursday, March 30, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 53: Concerts, Flooding In Peru and Kola Inglesa

I decided to throw together a brief episode to offer a break from my conversation with Aaron. Do not fear, there is more to come on that front, and soon. For if you choose you can hear me rambling on about my computer situation addressed, the flooding situation going on in Peru and my recent family trip that ended up at Pops, a cultural spot on Route 66 and some upcoming concerts I'd like to attend. Oh yeah, and the idea that I could be working on new music in the near future. Now excuse me while I get back to watching Jason Bourne.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Superchunk - In Between Days

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Older episodes can be found by going to archive.org and searching for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: