Thursday, March 9, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 051: Aaron Hlusko part 1

A few weeks ago I sat down with my friend Aaron and I recorded over three hours of our conversation. This is the first part. Aaron is the guy who plays the music that I put my lyrics to, so of course we started off talking about music, specifically some upcoming concerts in our area. That led to talking about drunks, Aaron's hometown of Huntington, WV, work and then we cycled back to music, this time our stuff. Music is a theme in life that we share albeit in different ways.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Local H - Cool Magnet

Email: notmovingpictues@gmail.com
Twitter: @notmovingpics

Older episodes of the podcast can be found by going to archive.org and searching for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: