Wednesday, September 27, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 71: It's Not About The Anthem Or The Flag Geniuses

My thought was this would be another episode with Gary but then I got into an online beef with a cousin I haven't seen in decades. He's a hard line conservative who refuses to accept anything other than his own view and I wasn't having it. The thing that brought it all on was our poor excuse for a president concentrating on NFL players protesting instead of more serious matters. So yeah, it's gonna be one of those kind of episodes. I lay my view all out. It is what it is.



Opening music: Alloy- Live To See The Day
Closing music: U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: