Monday, September 25, 2017

Photo Album: Prong, Sepultura and Testament, Gas Monkey Live, Dallas 7 April, 2017

Earlier this year Tommy, Chris, Robbie and I took a thrash road trip to Dallas and here are a few crappy pictures to prove it:



Prong was worth taking the trip all by themselves. I think they really impressed Tommy, Chris and Robbie who had talked about it not being a bad thing if they didn't get to see them. Their tune changed very quickly once Prong took the stage.


Sepultura was a band that I only ever listened to a few songs in their catalog. They had to be seen live for me to get them. I'll go again if I get the chance.


Testament played for so long I just got tired and wanted the show to be over. Nothing against them or their playing, it was just too much at that point. My feet hurt, my knees hurt and my back hurt. That's what happens when you get old.

There was a fourth band that opened but since I didn't care for them I won't be mentioning their name. Okay, I actually don't remember their name right now so that should tell you something.


Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: