Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Ten For Tuesday Episode 129: Mostly Alternative 80s

Yeah, I realized The Lemonheads and the Too Much Joy songs aren't from the 80s AFTER I had recorded my audio and it was too late to change them out for other songs. So only eight out of ten songs are from the 80s but I like how the songs go together so deal with it.



Guadalcanal Diary - Litany (Life Goes On)
The Lemonheads - It's A Shame About Ray
Too Much Joy - Donna Everywhere
Don Dixon - Praying Mantis
Wire Train - I'll Do You
R.E.M. - Radio Free Europe
The Mission - Wasteland
X - We're Having Much More Fun
Joe Strummer & The Latino Rockabilly War - Trash City
Steve Jones - Mercy

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes of the podcast can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: