Friday, April 5, 2019

First Adult Collage Attempt

Just a half hour or so ago I made a collage from things that were sent to me by Node Pajomo Zine. When I looked in the envelope my first thought was "what do I do with these?" My second thought was "I'll make a collage out of them. You have to realize, I haven't made a collage since grade school and that was many decades ago. So why did this thought seem natural to me? Why now? Of course I second, third and fourth guessed myself as I tried several layouts.

For whatever reason after I came home from work and was done petting the cats and trying to get my wife to move from the sofa to the bed, it seemed like I had to do it right now. So here you have it in all it's glory. What do I call it? No idea at the moment. It is what it is and I'll take that.



Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: