Friday, April 19, 2019

Ten For Tuesday Episode 173: Guided By Voices

Yes I know I'm releasing this on a Friday but haven't you come to expect this? I've gone down the Guided By Voices rabbit hole in the last five months or so and become obsessed with all things musical by Robert Pollard. To that end Guided By Voices joins the exalted company of the infinitesimally small number of artists that I have dedicated an entire episode to. This is not intended to be a best of list, it's just what I chose from what I had available. I could easily do twenty episodes and not even touch the depths of great Robert Pollard songs. Perhaps in the (near) future I'll do another for GBV or Bob's other projects.



Teenage FBI
Cut-Out Witch
Exit Flagger
Motor Away
Echos Myron
I Am A Scientist
Nothing Gets You Real
I Love Kangeroos
My Future In Bacelona
The Rally Boys

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

www.guidedbyvoices.com  gbvdb.com

Older episodes of the podcast can be found at www.archive.org. Just search for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: