Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 052



I was very tired last night when I started assembling this episode. To my ear the Plimsoul's song sounds a bit slow but at this point there is nothing I can do about that, the show has to be uploaded before I have to get to work. My hands are pretty tied. Since I was so tired I had to do a lot more editing than usual. There were a lot of awkward pauses, lip smacks and sniffling going on that really made it sound annoying. One thing I couldn't work around was my bad pronunciation. Oh well, it is what it is and that is some really cool music from all over the world. Hope you enjoy it.

National Wake - International news
Gang Of Four - Damaged Goods
The Plimsouls - Oldest Story In The World
Drowners - Luv, Hold Me Down
Dum Dum Girls - Rimbaud Eyes
Pixies - Greens And Blues
Survey Team - RBD
Stop Four - Pessoas E Solidao
Senor Flavio - Mexican Princess
The Rudimentals - Radio Skaweto

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: